66f891dfeca67

66f891dfed412
10 Guests are here.

Topic: SS2 AlyaMod 2 Read 117886 times  

66f891dfedb51Enchantermon

66f891dfedbb3
Ah, so I was right. I remembered when I finished this last game that I still hadn't sent you the files as you requested, so I started a new one in order to make it back there and check to make sure I was right, but got stuck (again) because I couldn't find the Science access card. :p Glad it's fixed now, though.

66f891dfedc59Enchantermon

66f891dfedcaa
Oh, by the way, you never got back to me about Turnbull. Did you figure out what might cause her to not spawn like she should?

66f891dfedd71Triple D

66f891dfeddbc
Hey, I'm in the lower part of hydroponics and have just installed the second vial of toxin A into the environmental regulator in cold storage.  I cannot find the keycard that was formerly on that dead body near the room with the water with the lily pads and the security camera.  If you could please let me know the randomizer locations for it I would really appreciate it.

66f891dfee005Rainalkar

66f891dfee054
Hydro A:
go from hydro a door to xerxes room, on the rick wall panel
breakable glass near camera to go to cold room, look among the crates and stuff
cold room, under the regulator

Hydro B:
you know where you find nanites under the bench after the 1st midwife? Past that area on the right on the ledges
a corridor with a bunch of monkeys, there is a dead end room
very beginning look forward and up from the elevator

66f891dfee144Triple D

66f891dfee190
Rainalkar, I believe I've found a bug in your mod.  Right away when you get into hydro, you can go to that security terminal you see right away and walk up that hallway in front of it.  There you'll find some slanted windows by the hydro A door and that camera.  If you break  the windows and climb down the boxes you'll be able to get into Hyrdo B without needing a card, but if you haven't found the Hydro A/B cards in your randomized locations you will be unable to get out of Hydro B since there are no cards inside Hydro B or cold storage and you can't climb back up the boxes and through the windows.

66f891dfee400Enchantermon

66f891dfee451
. . . but if you haven't found the Hydro A/B cards in your randomized locations you will be unable to get out of Hydro B since there are no cards inside Hydro B or cold storage and you can't climb back up the boxes and through the windows.
You can get back up. Two ways: either jump/mantle up to the highest box and do a running jump through the window in front of you or stand right in front of the wall beneath one of the broken windows and press and hold jump. You'll mantle up and out.

66f891dfee4c2Rainalkar

66f891dfee511
could you please remind me what was the deal with turnbull?

66f891dfee5e1Enchantermon

66f891dfee62d
Well, I went through her section of Hydro, used the Toxin A, and upon arriving at the bulkhead, she spawned like normal, and shot and killed me. My last save was right before I used the Toxin, so I reloaded and did it again, but this time when I got back, she hadn't spawned. I left and wandered around the level a little bit to give her time, but she never showed. I even reloaded the level by going through the bulkhead and coming back, but no dice.

66f891dfee859Triple D

66f891dfee8ad
at least this time she did.  I'll see if she fails to appear the second time around like what happened to Enchantermon
66f891dfeeaa3
First of all, I want to thank you and the other modders for your great work. If I ever happen to meet one of you in real life, remind me to buy you a $FAVORITE_DRINK.
Now, after installing AlyaMod, I'm completely stuck in recreation. I can't find the randomized location of the crew sector access card. I went through all rooms and corridors several times and now I cannot but accept defeat.
Maybe one could give me some hint where to look.

Thanks

66f891dfeeb75Rainalkar

66f891dfeebc8
Rec Crew Key:
1. behind the egg in the narrow corridors leading to the locked room that contains a power recharger
2. in the security room where the security droid, turret and camera are, hidden under all the screens
3. on the lounge chair in a room with gravshafts and billiard pools

66f891dfeec64CommanderA

66f891dfeecaf
Hey ive been looking all over the Recreation Deck for the Athletic Sector access key and its nowhere to be seen? Where abouts are the locations for finding the Athletics key?

66f891dfeed7aRainalkar

66f891dfeedce

This? I don't the comp with SS2 nearby:

1. behind a bed in a room right of the eleveator n.2 (closest part when looking from the lift)
2. room with an assassin and eggs, just right when you enter it, turned over lounge chair in front of it
3. on the trapped elevator that falls down

66f891dfeeeb0CommanderA

66f891dfeef08
Just had a look in those areas and nothing could be found :confused:
Im not sure if there was a bug in the mis file or whether it was just underneath something.....i managed to summon it anyway to carry on with the game....but the same appears to have happened to the Rickenbacker access card as that also isnt anywhere in sight....(love the extra area btw)

66f891dfeef97Rainalkar

66f891dfeefe3
Rickenbacker is bugged. But I don't think Rec is, I just tried it.

66f891dfef092OutoMaisteri

66f891dfef0e5
Gah, I feel bad for asking this, but where the hell is the Science Sector keycard (the one near the first upgrade units). I can't find it anywhere, no matter how hard I look. Kind of holding me back from playing the game...

And what exactly does the Hardcore spawn mode do?

66f891dfef7abEnchantermon

66f891dfef7fe
And what exactly does the Hardcore spawn mode do?
You die.
A lot.
:p
It just means that spawning is turned up really high, meaning that you'll encounter a lot more enemies than in a normal game. I tried it once and there was an enemy around almost every corner.

66f891dfef8bbRainalkar

66f891dfef909
I'm pretty sure I wrote in this thread of the possible locations, but it is a limited area, take a look at the pipes, high ledges etc. One spawn point is behind the decompression bulkhead, other near the hackable door, third above the screens on the 2nd floor.

66f891dfef9b3OutoMaisteri

66f891dfefa16
Found it at last! Thanks for the help. Can't say it was too easy to find :D

Now to test the mod in multiplayer with a few friends... Shouldn't be too easy at least :P

66f891dfefaa7Rainalkar

66f891dfefb0d
Let me know if you experience desynch issues on beginning of Med.

66f891dfefcbaOutoMaisteri

66f891dfefd27
It seems you know your mod well (not suprisingly). Our 4 player session came to an end when we reached Med. 2 out of 4 loaded, the other 2 did nothing. A two player session on the other hand went smoothly. So any solutions for the desync?

And on another other note, the game seems to be crashing a lot. Dunno if it's the mod or just the game, but it seems to happen when joining a multiplayer lobby, during saves and sometimes quite randomly. Can't really say that's something new, having played multiplayer quite a few times... Any insight?

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

How can you challenge a perfect, immortal ____? (Fill in the missing word):
10 Guests are here.
(Tip: yes, you would)
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
66f891dff321a