66f8cc9aa96c9
27 Guests are here.

Topic: SS2 AlyaMod 2
Page: « 1 ... 10 [11] 12 ... 16 »
Read 118048 times  

66f8cc9aa9b4cSebaxtian95

66f8cc9aa9bd5
Help now!

The key to "science sector" is not, where is? Help kolya or who knows!!

66f8cc9aa9ce6Sebaxtian95

66f8cc9aa9d46
Ok no importa, estoy modificando el Shock y ya lo pude arreglar, gracias a que no encontre esa puta llave, pude aprender a usar el SHOCKED muy bieen!!! =)

Graxee!!
66f8cc9aaa643
Es bueno que haya encontrado la llave con ShockEd. Pero en las discusiones Inglés, hablar inglés, por favor. Gracias.

66f8cc9aaa7b5Ricemanu

66f8cc9aaa80a
Hi!
Thanks for the great mod. In fact, thanks for all those awesome mods out there. I use SHTUP, Rebirth, Tacticool and recently i installed te AlyaMod. (By the way, what does that mean? Is it your real name? The first result in Google is a scantily clad woman. :P)

Now iam hosting a little SS2 action tomorrow. I´ve been looking forward to this for a long time. Two friends will come over and play with me. Now I want to present them a challenge but dont overstress the game, i recently played vanilla with one mate, we felt slightly underchallenged.

So i was wondering about the effects of hardcore-spawning. What does that mean? Just more enemies or a constant spawn of enemies? It certainly sounds interesting.

66f8cc9aaabc2Enchantermon

66f8cc9aaac1e
With hardcore spawning, you will pretty much run into an enemy every time you turn a corner. It's incredibly intense and will definitely be a challenge.

66f8cc9aaacf1Ricemanu

66f8cc9aaad4b
Thanks for the quick reply!
So is it the right decision for three good FPS players? And do enemies respawn or just spawn once? Isn´t the challenge a bit softened by the enemies giving more loot (just because their numbers are higher?)

66f8cc9aaae3eEnchantermon

66f8cc9aaae9f
I'm pretty sure Rainalker modified loot drops, but he can tell you more about that (if there's a changelog in the mod zip, it might also). Three good FPS players should have a lot of fun with hardcore spawning, though I would suggest not playing on Impossible.

66f8cc9aab23eEnchantermon

66f8cc9aab2a4
Iam only playing MP anyway. Thanks!
Right, but there's a difficulty mod that changed MP to Impossible, so I just wanted to make sure. :)

EDIT: Oh, wait, never mind, it's not compatible with AlyaMod anyway.

66f8cc9aab602Rainalkar

66f8cc9aab66c
Hardcore MP isn't really recommended, unless you're willing to accept plenty of dying. Loot is the same as SP Impossible, but replicator prices cost less (more players obviously).

66f8cc9aab75cRicemanu

66f8cc9aab7be
Hi,
unfortunately we are stuck! The access card to the science sector is unfindable. Without the mod i was able to find it. Can you guys help me?
Thanks!

66f8cc9aab88dRainalkar

66f8cc9aab8ec
I think I wrote it a couple of times in the thread. Just search on previous posts

66f8cc9aaba1dRicemanu

66f8cc9aaba76
I loaded the save from last night. Finally found it above the pipes in the broken wall section.
Sorry for asking, but i made a quick search of the thread yesterday and couldn´t find anything. I had my friends over
and didn´t want to waste their time. Unfortunately we had to stop the game there. It is hidden very good, maybe too good... ;)

66f8cc9aabb48Rainalkar

66f8cc9aabba7
No problem, ask anything. I agree that they are too well hidden :). Maybe I'll change that.

66f8cc9aabca2Ricemanu

66f8cc9aabcfe
A lot of people would be happy about new edition of your mod, including me.

66f8cc9aabe4bRainalkar

66f8cc9aabeb3
I fully randomized medsci1, 2, and eng1. But that was a long time ago, and I didn't find the time to tackle further. The amount of work required is... well, insane, ask Zygo :) I randomized almost everything, items, CMs, cameras, monsters, spawn points, added new traps... It just takes a lot of time. If I don't get on to it in the next few months, I will likely upload what I've done so far.
66f8cc9aabfe9
Woah weird problem here, started got to the part where you wake up and there are five red spheres in front of me arranged in a circle, cant move 0_0
66f8cc9aac10e
I'm quite sure you have to select one of them to set your preferred enemy spawning mode. There should be something in the readme about this.

66f8cc9aac1c7Rainalkar

66f8cc9aac21b
Just right click on any one. You can read what each of them does when you hover over.
66f8cc9aac326
Cheers guys gonna try it multiplayer
Bored on Christmas day :P
66f8cc9aac48f
Ah fail, my brother was using Windows 7, managed to get quite far before he handed me something and everything in my inventory dissapeared
system shock 2 is just too unstable on that platform
66f8cc9aac61e
Yeah, I just tried to play this mod coop with some friends who've never played SS2 before and we quit without fighting a single zombie because we couldn't find the first key card. There's no need for that kind of crap on the first room you're just going to drive people away from your mod.

Seriously, where is it?
66f8cc9aac74c
Sorry if I came off kind of snappy, it's late and this was pretty frustrating.
66f8cc9aac8bc
Have you tried searching this topic, eg for "card"? There have been a couple of these questions including answers.
Generally we call this kind of crap a feature: Randomised quest item locations. It's not for everyone. I've tagged this mod as "veteran" now to make this clear.

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

An evil mega-corporation with 3 branches:
27 Guests are here.
ALF disappeared through a hole in the riser, was stuffed into a case, and immediately removed from the building.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
66f8cc9aad6a4