25 Guests are here.

Topic: SS2 TF's Secmod 2.8 [obsolete]
Page: « 1 ... 22 [23] 24 ... 36 »
Read 204913 times  

66f8e4a0b9399ThiefsieFool

Re: SS2 TF's Secmod 2.8
66f8e4a0b9430
Hello Everybody,

In Engineering Deck there is a door in front of the two Laserturrets that need the Keycard "Security Access" to open it.
Where can I find this Keycard??

bye
awt

Go to the area nearby (not the bulkhead, backtrack a bit) that has gravshafts and go up the gravshafts, the card is under a metal grating in that room

I was playing through the engineering level, the area with the radiation. I got an error saying, "System Shock 2 has stopped working" Why?

I couldn't say with such a generic error, unless something else happened along with it.

66f8e4a0b95b4awertyp

66f8e4a0b961a
Hello,

some Bugs in secmod 2.8

If you want to create Radium enhanced Prisms you must build a Molekular Crafter and used it with Radium. Now you can transform 30 normal Prisms into 30 Radium enhanced Prisms. If you do the last charge from the Crafter on a new Radium you earn new 30 charges!

The Damage of normal Prisms should be half of Radium enhanced Prisms, but it be the same.

If you build two Molekular Crafter and load these with Iridium you will lost one!

greetings
awt

66f8e4a0b995fThiefsieFool

66f8e4a0b99c8
Hello,

some Bugs in secmod 2.8

If you want to create Radium enhanced Prisms you must build a Molekular Crafter and used it with Radium. Now you can transform 30 normal Prisms into 30 Radium enhanced Prisms. If you do the last charge from the Crafter on a new Radium you earn new 30 charges!

I fixed the other bugs but I'm not sure about this one, can you tell me about it in more detail? There will be a patch soon I think.

66f8e4a0b9eb9awertyp

66f8e4a0b9f2b
Hello,

some Bugs in secmod 2.8

I fixed the other bugs but I'm not sure about this one, can you tell me about it in more detail? There will be a patch soon I think.

It' easy to do. You have to use the last charge from a Radium enhanced Molekular Crafter with a new Radium, so you get new 30 charges of a Radium enhanced Molekular Crafter. Don't forget to increase the Damage of the Radium enhanced Prisms double than normal Prisms.

Next one. The Diego Hybrid is to weak - more Healthpoints and a more powerful Weapon (a Smartgun!!) needed!

66f8e4a0ba03bThiefsieFool

66f8e4a0ba08a
okay here's a .gam with all of those bugs fixed including the double damage thing, might have broken something so let's not call this '2.9' yet
66f8e4a0ba269
Hey guys, great mod! : D
Cant find the sector D access card on Hydro deck, looked everywhere : /
Did a search don't think this has been asked before which means i must be missing something obvious
Cheers!

66f8e4a0ba332ThiefsieFool

66f8e4a0ba386
That keycard is stuck in the rumbler patrolling at the end of Hydro A, you can get it from him as long as he's dead. He also might have fallen inside the water pool so check there too.

66f8e4a0ba442kalenics

66f8e4a0ba495
i have a problem. i cant reload or mod the weapons.
the reload quick key (r) dont work and right clicking on a weapon doesnt show me the modding window
everything else is fine

66f8e4a0ba71fkalenics

66f8e4a0ba770
Thanks, i tried that but didnt worked.
I can drag and drop items and use the inventory buttons, but i cannot reload my weapon with the r key, only with the reload button in the right corner.
Another thing is, that the dummy robots in the training area dont explode (no explosion effect).
I have installed the SS2 tool too.
The problem is in the mod, everything works fine without it.
66f8e4a0ba8af
Thanks for the help earlier!
Ive got a few other bugs:
Cant repair turrets, put the lid on it repair it, becomes a single piece but is still broken
Used an auto repair unit on a battery and it remained broken and is now unrepairable

Using:
R&R&R's EMP rifle
secmod_fix_taticool_lazer_pistol
The rest of the Taticool weps
The bad ass Pis amp skin everyone uses
SHTUP beta 6
Your mod! : D

Cheers

66f8e4a0bad2dThiefsieFool

66f8e4a0bad85
i have a problem. i cant reload or mod the weapons.
the reload quick key (r) dont work and right clicking on a weapon doesnt show me the modding window
everything else is fine

I really don't know, this doesn't seem like a common problem, might be the order you activated the mods in, otherwise all I can recommend is a reinstall, sorry.

Thanks for the help earlier!
Ive got a few other bugs:
Cant repair turrets, put the lid on it repair it, becomes a single piece but is still broken
Used an auto repair unit on a battery and it remained broken and is now unrepairable

fixed .gam in the attachment for the turrets, batteries later maybe
66f8e4a0baeb2
Cheers for the fast replay man! :D

66f8e4a0baf59kalenics

66f8e4a0bafba
thanks...(sigh) i try reinstalling then

66f8e4a0bb07fkalenics

66f8e4a0bb0cf
Finally i managed to reload my pistol but only with the combo of holding the alt+r keys.
Any clues why is that? (i reinstalled like 4 times already, but the results are always the same)

66f8e4a0bb3c5Enchantermon

66f8e4a0bb41f
Probably a silly question, but did you try re-binding reload to the 'r' key?
66f8e4a0bb563
What skill level do i need to repair broken batteries?

Ive got Cyber 5 and Repair 6 and all the diodes come up as red making it impossible to repair : [

Cheers!

66f8e4a0bb615Nermerik

66f8e4a0bb665
I'm having trouble reloading weapons too. Grenade Launcher reloads just fine, but the shotgun, pistol and assault rifle require multiple taps on reload button.
66f8e4a0bb75f
Lol, never mind, didnt realize they were just damaged nodes

Fighting SHODAN, holyshit its hard even when i limped down to normal
66f8e4a0bb8f0
I kno im replying to an old post here but if anyone else is having this problem heres what to do>

Install Rebirth or rebirth complemented, then Secmod. Now before applying rebirth patch go to your ss2 directory and your notice secmod creates its own mesh folder and you should have another folder named rebirth beta 1 or rebirth complimented (depending on which one u installed). Open up this folder and move the mesh folder into other mesh folder that secmod created. Now extract the Rebirth patch into your ss2 directory like u do and bobs ya uncle!. Job done
66f8e4a0bbd5a
I don't think anyone else here has experienced anything like my problem or if they have I must have missed it, but I'm having a devil of a time getting rebirth to work with Secmod. As far as I know I'm following the installation/activation instructions exactly (using the System Shock modmanager: rebirth-complemented first, Secmod next, then the Secmod rebirth patch) but whenever I start a game the rebirth models are not there and the vanilla ones are. If I de-activate secmod the rebirth models appear. The only other mod I am using is the high-res texture pack. I've tried clean installs but nothing works. Anyone know what I'm doing incorrectly? Secmod looks fantastic but I really want to get the full experience and this is driving me crazy! Thanks!
Install rebirth, install secmod. then go to your ss2 directory and u will notice secmod creates its own mesh folder. u should have another folder named rebirth beta 1 or complemented. open it up and move the mesh folder into the other mesh folder that secmod created. now extract rebirth patch and this will work.
66f8e4a0bbf36
So I was enjoying this delightful mod up until I reached Deck 3. When I try to use the elevator to enter Deck 3, the loading screen starts to display but rather than the progress bar going up, the game crashes immediately. Your newest shock2.gam does not resolve this issue, and neither does disabling post processing effects.

The new DDfix has caused weird loading errors for me regarding some mods like Ponterbee Station, but they would try to load (bar would go up ridiculously fast) and then the screen would suddenly go into extreme flicker mode without displaying any ingame stuff or playing any sounds. Since the issue seems different than Deck 3's instacrash, I'm guessing that DDfix MIGHT be unrelated?

I'm yearning to continue the game; secmod kept things interesting!
66f8e4a0bc03b
Nah, rather drink cider.
66f8e4a0bc13c
I have a silly question - what is a tinker trait, and how can I get/achive/develop it?

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of ____ and bone!  (Fill in the missing word):
25 Guests are here.
You don't need to change. Your future's with us.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
66f8e4a0bd282