66ee188a8ddff

66ee188a8e768
1 Guest is here.

Topic: System Shock 2 Multiplayer Read 322 times  

66ee188a8eb74A Humble Space Gandalf

66ee188a8ebe5
Cards on the table, I might have just misunderstood something in the multiplayer guide or just be blind and not seeing something obvious.

I want to play though SS2 with a friend while we both use some vanilla+ mods to improve our experience, bugs and prolific save/reloading not withstanding. And I've got all the mods working fine, so it would seem, but the multiplayer button in the main menu has completely vanished after I've installed BMM and updated the game, even though the purchases from Steam had functional MP out of the box. I keep seeing that I have to enable it somehow when I browse posts but, no matter where I look in the SS2Tool or the BMM or the game files itself there's nothing that I can seemingly fiddle with to get the MP option back.

For the record, the mods in use are, in this order; SHTUP-ND beta 2, Four Hundred v21U, SS2_Prison_Event_1.0, SS2_Stasis_Trap_1.01, SCP Intoxication Effects, SCP Death Taunts, RealSG_1.05 and SCP_beta5

Is it even possible to run multiplayer in this way? Am I just not seeing the thing I need to enable because I'm blind? I dunno, any help or answers would be greatly appreciated. :heart:

66ee188a8ee89sarge945

66ee188a8eedc
You need to select "enable Multiplayer" in ss2tool I believe.

66ee188a8f134A Humble Space Gandalf

66ee188a8f1a9
sarge945
I looked again and realized what I finally missed. I just had to run the SS2tool installer in update and make sure to select enabling multiplayer. But if you hadn't have posted this I wouldn't have looked again, so thank you for that my guy.
1 Guest is here.
the line is a lonely hunter
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
66ee188a923f3