66ee78d7d7793

66ee78d7d8406
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Terri Brosius in Interstellar Marines Read 2853 times  

66ee78d7d8a51
The Copenhagen-based development group Zero Point Software has managed to audition Terri Brosius for voicing an AI named 'SARA' in their upcoming space shooter Interstellar Marines.
Quote by ZPSHicks:
Her AI voice interface is female and ever since we played System Shock 2 we have always known which voice actor to get for 'SARA'.
They put up two audio samples by Brosius that will send some shivers down your spine. No doubt she still has that voice.
Interstellar Marines is a sci-fi shooter promising an original storyline, with single and cooperative gameplay. Planned as a trilogy and targeted at a 17+ audience, it's being developed for PC, with plans to bring it to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
66ee78d7d8c2b
BTW: Terri who used to play keyboard and sing backup for Tribe still plays in a band, namely the Boston based The Vivs (formerly known as Edith) produced by her husband Eric.
66ee78d7d8da2
Her voice is still awesome and the perfect choice for this job.
66ee78d7d8f01
Know this is old but have you guys noticed that in the sample of Terri she says allmost the exact same thing as in one of the logs from shodan in ss1?
66ee78d7d903d
0.0 ... [chills]  Uh, yep, she's still got the Voice.
I played samples for my room mate, and...
   (not even having played SS2 yet)
...his eyes went wide.  Iconic, for a reason.

He added, "Damn skippy." (hearty approval)
66ee78d7d9142
It could be a reference to the Sarah project from Levine's SS2 fan fiction, where Delacroix and pals worked on the FTL drive.
66ee78d7d924c
Speaking of Terri Brosius, we could put to use SHODAN's new lines that are being made for DOTA.

I once helped making a Portal 2 map, and samely we used Glados voiceovers that had been prepared for Killing Floor.
1 Guest is here.
The aircraft still resides at the museum in a dismantled state, where it carries the designations "10687" and "Aeroflot".
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
66ee78d7dc456